Wednesday, July 18, 2007

UnCOoks: The Dessert

I may not live in the UnCo household, but I will still be making dessert for everyone next week. I am a total peanut butter addict, so I thought I'd share my Aunt Mary's Peanut Butter Ball Recipe, but I won't mention which brands I use, because then everyone would be able to make them as well as I do. I'm far too proud for that to ever happen.

Peanut Butter Balls

3 tbsp butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter

Mix ingredients until smooth and creamy. Roll into balls (preferably 1/2 the size of a ping pong ball) and put in freezer to harden. While they cool, melt milk chocolate in a double boiler (Don't go cheap on your chocolate, semi-sweet morsels taste awful). Once the chocolate has melted, drop in the peanut butter balls. Put them on a plate covered in wax paper/aluminum foil. Put in freezer to cool.
-Laura

No comments: